WHAT IT DOES
This package can be used for;
- Painting FlowMap Textures.
HOW TO USE
The tool is located under "Window>TOZ>Tools>Flow Painter" menu. When you click on the menu, you will see a small window open on top left corner of your screen.
If you havent selected any objects in your scene, select one which you want to paint. In order to paint an object, it must check the following criteria:
- Selection must be a GameObject
- Selection must have a collider (It must be a mesh collider in order to paint correctly)
- Selection must have a MeshFilter component
- Selection must have a Mesh defined in its MeshFilter component
Source code is fully included in this release, you should check the scripts to see various variables and how things are done.
Thanks for buying the package, please dont forget to review the package on the AssetStore, as it helps for sales and more sales results with further development.